Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of Best Practices in Parts Storeroom and Inventory Control.
- Ability to Multitask and Handle Multiple Simultaneous Assignments.
- Ability to Work as Self-Directed Individual.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Strong knowledge and application of a Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- High level proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, as well as others (Word, Project, etc.).
- Demonstrated strong mechanical aptitude, technical knowledge, and familiarity with equipment components and parts.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to manage data with a high degree of accuracy.
- Able to read, understand, and follow documents such as safety policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and general instructions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to allow productive collaborative relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to coach and motivate maintenance employees so the storeroom operates efficiently.
- Ability to provide prioritization, leadership, initiative and planning in area in order to improve results.
Required Education and Experience
- A High School Diploma is required; an Associated degree or Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- A Minimum of 3 years manufacturing experience is required.
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) is required.
- Experience in inventory management preferred.
- Experience working in a parts storeroom preferred.